Featured benefits of
- Blends together two unique colors replicating the looks of real grass.
- Uses “C” shaped profile blade with support spline which helps reduce the light reflection off the blade as well as provide a strong rigid platform that has an increased performance against matting. The curve and spline work together to create a very resilient blade that is built to look great year after year.
- Uses low luster polyethylene resins that incorporate all the UV inhibitors of other higher gloss fibers currently in the market place. These inhibitors offer uncompromised resistance to UV exposure.
- As a result of the high bulk thatch yarn, turf will strand straight up and bounce back when compressed.
- Drainage rate: > 30 inches per hour
|RECOMMENDED USE:||LIGHT TO MODERATE TRAFFIC|
|COLORS:||FIELD GREEN / OLIVE GREEN|
|THATCH COLORS:||LIGHT BROWN / OLIVE|
|COMPOSITION/STRUCTURE:||POLYETHYLENE WITH BROWN THATCH|
|PILE/FACE WEIGHT:||60 OZ.|
|MACHINE GAUGE:||1/2 IN.|
|PILE HEIGHT:||2 1/8 IN.|
|PRIMARY BACKING:||WOVEN POLYPROPYLENE|
|COMPOSITION/STRUCTURE:||2 LAYERS 13 PIC BLACK|
|WEIGHT:||6 OZ. PER SQ. YD.|
|COATING:||POLYURETHANE 20 OZ. PER SQ. YD.|
|TOTAL PRODUCT WEIGHT:||86 OZ.|
|WEIGHT:||1-2 LBS. PER SQ. FT.|
|HEIGHT:||APROXIMATELY 1/2 IN. - 3/4 IN.|
|SHIPPING WEIGHT:||900 LBS.|
|ROLL DIAMETER:||28 IN.|